He's here! Our baby boy arrived Sunday, April 26 at 3:52 p.m.
I went into active labor at 1:30 a.m. Sunday. It was an intense day but the short story is after 14 hours I wasn't dilated past an 8, his head wasn't fitting, I was having painful back labor and the doctor decided on a C-section.
We had the best surgeon on the island with a very competent team of people to get the job done. I was disappointed I couldn't deliver naturally, but the surgery went fine and Liam and I are both healthy.
I went into active labor at 1:30 a.m. Sunday. It was an intense day but the short story is after 14 hours I wasn't dilated past an 8, his head wasn't fitting, I was having painful back labor and the doctor decided on a C-section.
We had the best surgeon on the island with a very competent team of people to get the job done. I was disappointed I couldn't deliver naturally, but the surgery went fine and Liam and I are both healthy.
Proud daddy
Grandma and Grandpa Sparks
Auntie Jovanna comes for a visit
Sweet baby
Daddy really likes to hold him
Leaving the hospital on Tuesday
Neighbors welcoming us home - we're officially in the mommy/daddy club
Taking a nap in his new bed
10 comments:
that's awesome Julie!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! to you and the new daddio! Give liam kisses for us and let us know if there's anything you guys need!!!
Oh my gosh! He's beautiful! Hooray!! CONGRATS :)
He's beautiful! So happy for the three of you. Big hugs to all!
Congratulations Julie! I can't believe how much hair he has!!! He's so beautiful :)
Oh Julie, he is beautiful! I'm so happy that you both are doing well! Hugs and kisses to you all!
awwww! Liam! he is so adorable. 90th percentile for his head size?! thats gonna be one smart kiddo. ha! congrats! love you all!
W-O-W. I can hardly believe I'm looking at a picture of my Jules holding her baby boy. Everyone says this, but dead seriously - he is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I mean he's remarkably handsome and so big already. I wish I could hold him. I wish I had a more elaborate vocabulary to describe how elated I am for you guys. I want more pictures. MORE MORE MORE!!! When can we Skype? I wanna see him in live action. XOXO
awww, gets me all teared up to see you two with that beautiful baby! can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations!! That is so exciting he is finally here! He is so darn cute! I am glad everything went ok.
Hey guys. Congratulations! You must be elated and exhausted about now. You were missed by many at OS. Ended up right behind H on friday evening and saw the rest of the gang throughout the week. Any plans to visit austin in the near future?
Love- Megan and Greg
Post a Comment