We are in Texas and it actually snowed here yesterday. Jeans and scarves and coats and gloves are our new wardrobe. I broke out the flat iron and have the silkiest straight hair right now. The best Christmas gift ever - dry air (except for the chapped lips).
We've also been amused by speedy service, big-box stores bursting with every imaginable consumer good and driving on the right side of the road. I've wondered on several occasions while driving in the neighborhood, why is that car coming straight for me? Oops!
The grandparents are eating up time with Liam. Since we've been here he's started to pull himself to a standing position and babble.
At candle-light service yesterday the message was one of peace, joy and love. We are so lucky to have just that. Wishing everyone a happy holiday.
We've also been amused by speedy service, big-box stores bursting with every imaginable consumer good and driving on the right side of the road. I've wondered on several occasions while driving in the neighborhood, why is that car coming straight for me? Oops!
The grandparents are eating up time with Liam. Since we've been here he's started to pull himself to a standing position and babble.
At candle-light service yesterday the message was one of peace, joy and love. We are so lucky to have just that. Wishing everyone a happy holiday.
Baby's first Christmas
Paparazzi loves me!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! I could just eat that precious boy up! He is so stinkin" cute! Enjoy your time with family! Hugs from Team Phillips!
Merry Christmas, Julie! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday break!
when did he just grow up?? we miss our winckler friends! can't wait to see you back on the island soon!
hope you had a happy break (with plenty of trips to target :)
I love the cheeks! I showed the pics to Mom yesterday when she was here, and she agreed that he's super cute. Would we expect any different?
Post a Comment