But in this case, she felt pretty confident.
That is not a hand
Liam gets a little brother in December and that brings the Winckler grand kid count to 5 boys/0 girls. Of course we would have been delighted with a girl, but it's hard to image anything but boys in this family, and I am happy we will have same-sex siblings.
And thankfully the rest of baby's anatomy seems to be as healthy as his male parts. We're over the halfway mark and on the downhill to becoming a family of four.

3 comments:
Ahhhhh!!! So excited for you, C.J and Liam!! Boys really are the best ;) and you make some pretty darn cute ones! Congratulations on more "blue" :)
So So excited for you!!! Yeah for boys!!!! When is your actual due date Julie? I am thrilled for you all!!! We should try to get together in the city sometime!!!
Boys are awesome. Especially if you're not a girly-girl like myself. Always felt I would be a disappointment to a girl.
Post a Comment