Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nine months

Liam turned nine months old this week. He is really starting to look and act like a little boy. He is crawling all over the place and pulling himself to a standing position on every piece of furniture.

He claps, waves and makes vocabulary sounds like "ba-ba" and "da-da." He plays peek-a-boo. I mean he will crawl around the corner, we will say "where's Liam?", and he will peek out from behind the wall with a big grin. What a smart baby!

He puts his lips together and blows little raspberries and scrunches up his nose in what we refer to as his "scrunch face." He has a ton of golden-brown hair, which attracts many admirers. It makes all the ladies go wild.

He has started to feed himself cheerios and little pieces of banana. Well, some of it ends up in his mouth. Most of it ends up on the floor.

Speaking of the floor, he is fascinated with every speck of dirt and likes to practice his pincher grasp to pick everything up and put it in his mouth. This keeps mommy busy constantly sweeping and mopping the floor.

He is fascinated with the refrigerator. Every time the door opens he crawls like a madman to peak inside and get his hands on anything he can grab.

He has lots of toys but he prefers computer cords, kitchen cabinets, doors and as I mentioned before, dirt.

Only about 50 times a day we comment on how cute and sweet and smart he is. We are so in love with him, we cannot remember life without him.


I love the beach!

See my teeth?

Can I hold the camera, Mom?


Classic scrunch face

Seriously, let me hold the camera

Here's my first big boy outfit (separate top and bottom), but mom took my pacifier away and that's all I care about

Give me my pacifier

Dang it, mom! My pacifier!


Fine, I'll get it myself. I can stand up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfit, love those little chunky feet grasping on as he stands at table. Sweet boy!

Heather Phillips said...

What a handsome boy! I love the plaid shorts!

Unknown said...

Wow! It's only been a month since Kyle and I saw him but he looks so different!

Lauren and Chase said...

Haha these picture are so cute! I've never seen so many expressions from Liam! hehe! I love the scrunchy face and the "I want my Binky" face! hehe He is a doll Julie!!

P.S. Did I mention he has Great hair? ;)