Yesterday the SO club hosted an Easter party for all the student families. The party included an egg hunt, cookie decorating, bounce houses, crafts and lots of play time for the kids. Liam and I attended the party while C.J. studied for his mid-terms coming up this week.
I am so glad we have such a great group of friends and a dedicated SO board that hosts activities on these special occasions when we are far away from our families. Now if I can just get Liam to grasp the concept of an egg hunt.
The two and under crowd searching for eggs at the GAP playground
And then there was this little boy - not impressed
What should I do with these, Mom?
Well let me taste one
I guess I'll share with my buddy Maddox
This might go better next year
2 comments:
We tried egg hunt with Penny. She doesn't seem to have a drive to find the eggs. However, she did get really excited when she opened one and Cheerios came bouncing out!
I love those faces . . . they say it all!
Post a Comment