Monday, November 10, 2008

Ants

I'm going to attempt here to write a short blog for once, just to give you some relief from the pontificating.

Sometimes when I am sitting at my desk typing I get the feeling an ant is crawling on me. I will think I am being paranoid, but then I will look down and there will actually be a tiny ant crawling on me.

These tiny ants are all over our apartment. Not necessarily in the kitchen but in odd places. Crawling on my desk. Crawling by the front door. On the bathroom towel rack.

So it has become completely normal to pick ants off of myself at any time during the day. They don't seem to be harmful so I haven't really made a big effort to eradicate them. They aren't in our food at least. Funny the things you can get used to.

No comments: