My parents got us a really nice video camera for Christmas so we can take lots of videos when the baby comes. I shot a video of our apartment so everyone back home can see our new place.
When I loaded the video to my computer it was huge, about 300MB. This is no low res digital camera. I had to load a special software to even get the video off the camera. This software allows you to edit your videos into little movies. I just wanted to get the file small enough to put it on my blog.
It literally took me hours to figure out how to reduce the file size. The software didn't come with instructions. Then I realized I just had to hit export under the file menu and select the Web-ready option. Right. If I couldn't even figure that out how am I going start my new career as film director and documentarian?
So at long last, a virtual tour of our apartment. Shot about two weeks ago. We just watched it again, and C.J. says it is too long and boring. Ouch. Strike two on my film career. I told him forget it, I'm not redoing it now. I know at least my parents will enjoy it.
2 comments:
Its not boring at all, I love it. All the sounds made me nostalgic, the birds with that shriek... loved th sec where we could see your belly. Miss ya,
Anna
I like how you said "I'm not looking very good today. I'm still in my pajamas." Chris responded "every time I see her she's in her pajamas." haha. But still you always look good :)
Post a Comment