We said goodbye to some friends yesterday:
Liam's sweet curls
I was reluctant to give him his first hair cut, but it seemed like it was bothering him. It was getting in his eyes and he kept pulling on it (at meal time when he had food on his hands, gross).
The sophisticated big-boy look
No more mullet
I realize now why many people employ a professional to cut their child's hair. It's tricky work, not to mention I had no idea what I was doing. The ends are uneven and it looks like I put a bowl over his head, but at least the bangs are out of his eyes. And we managed to finish the job without any crying or bleeding.
I had instant remorse afterward - my baby's hair! - but today I'm feeling better. The poor kid has heat rash on his neck, he must have been burning up. And he is still pretty darn cute, even without the curls.
3 comments:
He is still a cutie even without the curls :)
I agree 100% with Brittany...he is still so cute! Julie I can't believe you were brave enough to cut it yourself!
I agree. Very adorable still. And Paul rocks the bowl cut too. They're bringin' the 70's look back :)
Post a Comment